WordPress support packages give you the piece of mind that your website has an additional level of support to rely on, as well as seasoned WordPress designers and developers who are ready to help you fix and repair your website, and improve your existing website.
Whilst your WordPress hosting company may provide a level of support, our mixture of small business and public sector clients rely on our WordPress website support and maintenance to help keep their websites – and their organisations – running!
Flexible support for your WordPress website
Peacock Carter Edinburgh’s website support packages are designed to be flexible for our clients, allowing you to use your time on a weekly or monthly basis for a range of tasks. Your support hours can go towards our WordPress experts’ time to help you with:
- Updating your WordPress website’s plugins and themes to keep it secure
- Adding new features and plugins to your website, from ecommerce with WooCommerce to contact forms and more
- SEO audits to help you improve your website’s search engine friendliness
- Help with fixing bugs and issues on your existing website
- Improving your knowledge and confidence of WordPress with our training courses
If you’d like to discuss your WordPress website support needs, please call us on 0131 629 8432, or email email@example.com.