If you’re looking for specialist web consultants in Edinburgh, look no further!
Peacock Carter Edinburgh are web experts, and regularly provide web consultancy services to a range of organisations around the world. We’ve worked with clients including the University of Edinburgh and the Scottish Government, and we can help you, too.
How our web consultants can help you
Our website consultants can help you to:
- Better understand key web concepts through training courses
- Intervene in web projects that are failing or running behind schedule
- Troubleshoot issues with website content management software such as WordPress, Magento (Community Edition), Magento Enterprise Edition, and Drupal
- Review and improve your internal web design and development processes
- Help you to select the most suitable open source technology platform for you new web design project
- Design, build and support new websites with a range of functionality
- Maintain existing websites built with WordPress, Magento and Drupal
- Audit an existing website and suggest improvements for search engines and security
Experienced web consultants with unparalleled experience
Our senior website consultant is Richard Carter, founder of Peacock Carter. Richard’s expertise has helped clients including:
- the Scottish Government
- University of Edinburgh
- City & Guilds
- University College Dublin
In addition, he has had 7 books on website design and technology published to date, and regularly speaks at web design and technology events throughout the UK (and sometimes abroad!).