- Our role
- Magento design and development agency
- Client location
- Visit website
The website uses the client’s existing branding, developing a slick, clean visual appeal to complement the client’s simple product photography.
As a first foray in to a business-to-consumer ecommerce website, the client was keen to launch an industry-leading website to get the edge on competitors.
Responsive Magento website design for B2C retailer
Alongside the ecommerce website planning and visual design, we built and continue to maintain the website, providing a full service Magento agency experience. The project incorporates a range of our Magento agency services, including:
- Responsive website design from the ground up, considering key customer journeys through the website
- Updated visual branding based on the company’s existing corporate identity
- Bespoke responsive (mobile-friendly) Magento design to cater for consumers on smartphones, tablets and traditional computers and devices
- Advice and configuration on payment gateway implementation including SagePay and PayPal Pro
- Support for PDF uploads and product animations to help customers understand how product features work
- Integration with the eBay marketplace to continue their existing route to consumers, as well as their accountancy package via the Brightpearl system
Our ongoing Magento support for the client allows us to continually improve the store in liaison with their ecommerce digital marketing team on a monthly basis, ensuring the website does not become stagnant and supports the business’ growth plans.
If you would like to discuss your next B2C ecommerce project with the Magento team at Peacock Carter, please contact us.