We have worked with Magento since just after its initial release in 2008. As an experienced Magento development company, we’ve worked with online retailers of all sizes to strengthen, nurture and grow their ecommerce businesses.
From Magento consultancy, to design, development and advice on digital marketing, our team are passionate about Magento as a platform for ecommerce.
How our Magento support packages work
If you’re coming to our Magento agency as a new support client, our Magento developers will first review your existing website, and produce a Magento audit report, detailing suggested improvements we can make to your store over coming months. The audit can include:
- A Magento performance review, highlighting any issues within Magento core or extensions you have installed. This helps find bottlenecks in your Magento store’s code which can be reduced to improve page load time – and your customers’ experience of your store
- A Magento code review: our review detects instances of poor Magento development practices, including any overwrites which can greatly effect maintainability of your website, as well as its performance. This review also finds any clashes between Magento extensions you have installed, which can be the cause of significant errors for customers
- Suggestions on future-maintainability of your Magento store: not all suggestions are urgent, but a typical Magento audit finds “nice to fix” items which could help reduce future maintenance requests and keep your website running smoothly
Typical Magento support requests
We work with Magento clients over many sectors, and no day is the same for our Magento developers, but here is a small sample of Magento support requests we receive:
- Applying Magento security patches to maintain the integrity of your Magento installation and customer data
- Advising on website performance times for load times
- Adding new functionality via third party Magento extensions – or custom-built extensions built for your business
- Liaising with your digital marketing agency to implement changes for search engine optimisation or paid advertising (or we can recommend our trusted marketing consultants if you’re in need of a fresh start there)
- Magento training courses, including our popular ‘Introduction to SEO for Magento‘ module
If you’d like to discuss your Magento website support requirements with our Magento team, please contact us.