Peacock Carter Edinburgh have years of experience in building successful ecommerce websites, and are an established UK Magento Enterprise agency.
We love working with Magento, and have clients around the world who rely on our expertise to maximise the return on investment for their stores.
We’re a specialist Magento Enterprise agency based in the UK
We’re a specialist Magento consultancy and work with clients throughout Edinburgh, the UK, and the world. We have years of experience working with Magento, including:
- Delivering Magento training courses for people of all technical abilities, to allow them to understand Magento better and work more efficiently
- Designing and building successful websites on the Magento Enterprise platform
- Maintaining Magento Enterprise installations, including applying security patches
- Migrating Magento Community Edition and other ecommerce platforms to Magento Enterprise
- Advising on whether Magento Enterprise is suitable for your project
- Auditing existing Enterprise Edition websites for security issues, and resolving these issues (these are known as code audits)
- Analyzing your Magento Enterprise website’s performance in search engines such as Google and Bing (known as SEO audits), highlighting potential issues with your store’s build and configuration
Our Magento Enterprise experience
We’ve been working with Magento Enterprise for years, and for Magento Community even longer – since its release in 2008. Our Magento developers speak regularly at events throughout the UK on topics including best practice in Magento website development, Magento 2, and improving store conversion rates for merchants using the ecommerce platform.
Our founding director, Richard Carter, is also author of 4 books on Magento, including Learning Magento Theme Development, and we run the Magento North East user group in Newcastle upon Tyne, the city where Peacock Carter was originally founded in 2006.
If you would like to work with us on your next Magento Enterprise project, please do get in touch, or email us at email@example.com.