Headquartered in Newcastle, just south of the Scottish border, we work with a cluster of ecommerce clients in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Scotland. Peacock Carter Edinburgh build smarter, more profitable ecommerce websites.
We’ve been working with the Magento ecommerce platform since 2007, and are sought-after ecommerce consultants. As an established ecommerce agency, clients love Peacock Carter for our deep technical knowledge and ability to filter out the jargon.
Expert ecommerce agency
Peacock Carter have a proven track record as a web design agency working for clients in Edinburgh. Previous ecommerce projects have included:
- Design and build of ecommerce websites for sectors including clothing and fashion, marine equipment, food and alcohol, and more
- SEO/technical audits of ecommerce websites to help identify and rectify current issues and potential issues in the future
- Build and bespoke development for one of the UAE’s largest online retailers of outdoor toys and games
- Development of custom functionality include delivery countdown timers
- Integration with payment gateways including SagePay, Barclaycard and WorldPay
- Bespoke shipping cost integration with Magento
- Product and data migration from other ecommerce platforms to Magento and Magento Enterprise
- Magento Community and Magento Enterprise training courses to help clients get to grips with the platform and make the most of their ecommerce website
As you can see, we have a wide range of experience in consulting and delivering ecommerce solutions to clients in Edinburgh and throughout the UK, as well as further afield. We
Talk to the ecommerce specialists
Peacock Carter Edinburgh can help you with the full ecommerce agency service, from design, development, build and support to working with digital marketing and ecommerce website hosting specialists to ensure your requirements are fully met and your business succeeds online.