We’re big fans of Magento, the open source ecommerce platform.
Peacock Carter having been working with Magento for years, and helping businesses of variable sizes get online and thrive with Magento has been a pleasure. So, here are 3 reasons to love Magento as much as we do!
1. Magento is incredibly flexible
From simple ecommerce to an extensive online store, Magento can cater to pretty much every need you may have for an ecommerce platform. This flexibility means that custom ecommerce website you’ve dreamed of is just around the corner.
Magento also has a mature “multi-store” system which allows you to manage multiple ecommerce stores through one control panel.
2. Magento is enterprise level ecommerce for the little guy
Magento is enterprise level ecommerce, but it’s not out of reach for smaller replica handbags businesses! Magento comes with many features that other software (such as WooCommerce, which we also work with) just don’t include or make hard to achieve, such as:
- one page checkout (great to get customers through your checkout as quickly as possible!)
- integration with a huge variety of payment gateways including PayPal, SagePay, WorldPay and more, meaning you can take payments from customers around the world
- Multi-store management system which allows you to run multiple ecommerce websites from a single control panel with ease
Magento has a few levels of service available and Magento Community Edition is free and available to use for all. With a Magento expert like us, you can harness all of the power of Magento for your replica handbags business; what’s not to love about that?
3. It has a proven track record
Some of the world’s biggest brands use Magento as a base for their ecommerce systems, so you know you’re in safe hands. Brands on Magento include:
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch and we can get your online store really going with Magento!