Peacock Carter Edinburgh are a small web design and development agency with a lot of knowledge! From our base in Newcastle upon Tyne, we work with a cluster of successful clients in Edinburgh, Glasgow and across Scotland to help them succeed online.
As you’ve probably seen by now, we have expertise in a small selection of website software we’ve found great for a stable digital foundation for our clients:
- WordPress, the world’s most popular blogging and content management software and great for “brochure” style websites and blogs
- Drupal, a powerful content management system
- Magento, a hugely powerful ecommerce platform which is great for quickly expanding businesses (and see our “3 reasons to love Magento” article)
Using these tools, we’ve been helping clients succeed online for years, and we’re ready to help you, too.
About Peacock Carter Ltd
We’re based in Newcastle upon Tyne, a short train journey from Edinburgh (and just the wrong side of the border!), and work with a cluster of clients in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. We have an enviable reputation for technical excellence teamed with creativity and a focus on return on investment. We’ve:
- Written books on web design and web technology. Seven books to date, and counting, including MediaWiki Skins Design, Joomla 1.5 Templates Design, Magento 1.3 Themes Design and the highly anticipated Magento 1.4 Themes Design (OK, maybe not “highly”!).
- Spoken at web design conferences and events. From international conferences to local events, we’ve spoken at them, and sponsored them too, to help our web design community learn and improve.
So, if you’re serious about your business’ digital future and want to work with the experts, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.